Hakula Sportsfishing Charters
Hakula Lodge offers exclusive Fishing on MV " Hakula" a 34ft Custom built sportsfishing boat.( Hakula means Marlin in Tongan)
Hakula can take a max of 6 anglers.
Charters rates include:
* Professional services of captain Jeff LeStrange who has been fishing in Tongan waters for over 20 years.
* Resoursefull skills of Deckhand Ki'i who has been working with Hakula Lodge for past 10 years.
* All gear supplied: Shimano Reels used from 15 kg thru to 80 kg
* On an average day we will depart around 7-30 am and return around 6 p.m after fishing for Blue, Black or Stripped Marlin, Pacific Sailfish, Yellowfin Tuna, mahi Mahi or Wahoo.
* Light lunch, tea, coffee and water are included in rates
Hakula is the winner of 2011 20th Tonga International Billfish Tournament and holds many local records.
We have the claim on bringing in the largest Blue Marlin caught in Tonga to date at 447kg, unfortunatley it wasnt a record as she took 6 hours to be brought up from the depths after dying and 2 anglers to bring her up.
Hakula Lodge is the perfect accommodation for your Hakula Experience with 2 self contained units right on the Harbour, walk down the stairs and onto the boat for your days fishing.Watch the sunset with a cold drink at the end of your day.
- Credit Card (Mastercard/Visa)
Main road-Toula, Neiafu, Vava'u
Phone: +676 70872
Fax: +676 70875
Mobile: +676 12511
- Light tackle fishing
- Game fishing